Saturday, March 7, 2009

♥I Hate Love

I Started Hate Love
Duno Why ...

I Love My Tuition Center Very Much !!!
muahaha...
KL...u so funny lar ..aiyo ...cute ~
Mic ...u so leng lui n layan me dengan baik Love You oh ...
My All teacher r r r r r r veli de funny
I Like It..
omg
i jux laugh at thr can le...
no nid study
haha ~ [jkjk]

oh ya
thx euu ah ...my leng lui ah jie ...

thx N gor yarr

sry to my bro
coz tt day no mood...
den find u scold...

sry to jye shin
coz exam ...
haiz...
next time wont le ~

Exam ...
I really will fail it ...
haiz ... next time ...
i wont 临时抱佛脚了...

aiya...yesterday dear come..
but I nid go skol...
sry ah ...
cant acc u ply le...

2day my cute cousin come my hse ply...
muahaha...
cute n leng nie ~

yesterday hor...
duno y cant on9 oh ...
shit ...
I veli angry ...
keep scold F ...
haiz...but now can le...

Online Is My Life
haha ~

New And Nice Song :
1.心里的狮子~潘裕文
2.笨得可以~郭采洁
3.不甘示弱~张栋梁

No comments: