Saturday, March 14, 2009

♥ I Scare Of People Lonely    

Today PBSM meeting
I Can say I Love Kawad More than PC
That gurlzz
SHIT Man !!!

And Today I Saw Darshan So lonely..
Eat Lunch Alone
Kawad Alone
Walk Alone
Talk Alone
Oh My God
I Afraid Of Ppl Lonely
So Dun Let Me See You Lonely
Coz I Will so sad when saw ppl lonely
coz I hate lonely...
bt he is a boy
aiya...
duno how say
I very sad lo
Shit...

I really saw him veli charm
sitting down thr...eat his lunch alone
ma de...i really hate that darshan fren tt no acc him eat his lunch
I keep seeing him
he is eating wif a
Sad Mood~ Alone Mood

God ...Jessus
Please Gv Him A New and Gud Fren
The fren is wont coz a game den dun fren wif him de...
God ...Please...
let him happy everyday ...
dun let him alone everytime ...
And I Hope He Can Get A gud result
In his chinese ...sejarah ....Every subject
Darshan If You lonely...
tell me ...
I will help u find some fren to acc euu ...
Darshan tis oni I can help euu ...

Oh ya ... I know sure got ppl say me love him de...
Oh Please .... I Jux help him ....
I Love help ppl ..
and i afraid to see ppl alone 1 ...
So...Fren dun think to the Wrong Way...

Ah Gor ... Got time ... You Mux Talk wif him la...
dun let him lonely....

And If You are alone....
You also feel sad u know ....
Darshan is No fren talk wif him ...
he eat his bread alone...
nvr gt ppl talk wif him ...
If You are Darshan...
I Also WILL help euu ...
God ...
pls dun let tis world of human lonely...and alone...

That's All I Write my blog

New And Nice Song :
1.再见小时候~南拳妈妈
2.蝶恋~巍如昀

No comments: